Southern Place is a $1.5 million low-income housing development of 20 apartments nestled around a large outdoor common area with a gazebo, flower gardens, and picnic areas. The complex also features a community room, a fitness center, and a computer room with internet access. The facility opened May 2008, and has remained at full occupancy since. U.S. Senator Blanche Lincoln marked Southern Place Apartments the largest multi-family housing development in Phillips County in several decades.
- Important COVID-19 Extensions for Homeowners, Renters & Student Loan Borrowers
- How to Manage Student Loan Debt During the Pandemic
- BadCredit.org Highlights Southern Bancorp’s Credit and Counseling Services
- Southern Bancorp Organizations Promote America Saves Week
- The Effect of a Loan Modification on Your Credit