Responding to the health care needs identified by Phillips County residents, Southern worked with several partners to finance and build a $4.5 million health and wellness facility. The building also represents the county’s largest construction project in decades. With over 30,000 square feet, the facility provides a wellness center with exercise equipment and exercise classes, a community health library, indoor and outdoor walking tracks, and health education classrooms. More than 1,200 Phillips County residents have become members of the facility. Southern provided a $1.1 million loan to finance the facility.
- Important COVID-19 Extensions for Homeowners, Renters & Student Loan Borrowers
- How to Manage Student Loan Debt During the Pandemic
- BadCredit.org Highlights Southern Bancorp’s Credit and Counseling Services
- Southern Bancorp Organizations Promote America Saves Week
- The Effect of a Loan Modification on Your Credit