Southern established the Career Pathways program in 2004 at Phillips Community College of the University of Arkansas. Career Pathways seeks to provide financial assistance for low-income individuals who want to take career training and college classes at an Arkansas two-year college. Since the program’s inception, grant totals have surpassed $70 million and served 21,000 students who have earned almost 19,000 certificates and degrees.
- Important COVID-19 Extensions for Homeowners, Renters & Student Loan Borrowers
- How to Manage Student Loan Debt During the Pandemic
- BadCredit.org Highlights Southern Bancorp’s Credit and Counseling Services
- Southern Bancorp Organizations Promote America Saves Week
- The Effect of a Loan Modification on Your Credit