Southern’s policy team helped to enact the shell legislation for the Arkansas Housing Trust Fund in 2009. At that time, the state government granted $50,000 to enable the advisory committee to begin finalizing regulations.
- Important COVID-19 Extensions for Homeowners, Renters & Student Loan Borrowers
- How to Manage Student Loan Debt During the Pandemic
- BadCredit.org Highlights Southern Bancorp’s Credit and Counseling Services
- Southern Bancorp Organizations Promote America Saves Week
- The Effect of a Loan Modification on Your Credit