Helena’s old Main Street buildings were in danger of collapse. Southern provided the $30,000 matching grant for a $500,000 building stabilization effort on historic Cherry Street. Over 20 buildings listed on the National Historic Register received new roofs, ensuring they would remain “dry” until they could be rehabilitated. John Edwards, a former resident and a Southern board member, took the initiative on this project and secured the federal grant.
- Important COVID-19 Extensions for Homeowners, Renters & Student Loan Borrowers
- How to Manage Student Loan Debt During the Pandemic
- BadCredit.org Highlights Southern Bancorp’s Credit and Counseling Services
- Southern Bancorp Organizations Promote America Saves Week
- The Effect of a Loan Modification on Your Credit