The residents of Phillips County identified the creation of a Boys & Girls Club as key to their community’s future. Southern helped make that vision a reality by providing a $240,000 grant. The Boys & Girls Club of Phillips County (BGCPC) now has more than 600 members and has an average daily attendance of 171. In 2011, 99.6 percent of members assessed successfully transitioned to the next grade level, a key education metric for Boys & Girls Clubs.
- Important COVID-19 Extensions for Homeowners, Renters & Student Loan Borrowers
- How to Manage Student Loan Debt During the Pandemic
- BadCredit.org Highlights Southern Bancorp’s Credit and Counseling Services
- Southern Bancorp Organizations Promote America Saves Week
- The Effect of a Loan Modification on Your Credit