|Date added||January 30, 2017|
|Category||All, Employment and Small Business|
|Tags||FDIC, Money Smart, SBA|
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of time management and why is it important to a small business.
- Explain the time management practices which are commonly employed by a small business, including: Pareto analysis, ABC method, Eisenhower method, POSEC method.
7 files included:
- Guide to Presenting
- Instructor Guide (doc, pdf)
- Participant Guide (doc, pdf)
- Planning Slides (pptx, pdf)