|Date added||January 30, 2017|
|Category||All, Employment and Small Business, Savings|
|Tags||FDIC, Money Smart, SBA|
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of cash flow management in a start-up small business.
- Assess a cash flow cycle and make some cash flow projections.
- Describe how a cash flow statement can help assess and improve the financial health of a start-up.
- Identify some ways to manage cash flow in terms of managing costs and potential income.
- Identify ways to seek out expert technical assistance to improve cash flow management.
7 files included:
- Guide to Presenting
- Instructor Guide (doc, pdf)
- Participant Guide (doc, pdf)
- Planning Slides (pptx, pdf)