|Date added||January 30, 2017|
|Category||All, Employment and Small Business|
|Tags||FDIC, Money Smart, SBA|
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of record keeping and why record keeping is important to a small business.
- Identify record keeping practices, rules, and tools which are commonly available to a small business.
- Explain how these record keeping practices, rules, and tools work.
- Identify benefits a small business derives from proper record keeping.
- Explain record keeping basics for a small business.
- Identify software products available for small business record keeping.
7 files included:
- Participant Guide (doc, pdf)
- Instructor Guide (doc, pdf)
- Presentaiton (doc, pptx)
- Guide to Presenting