|Date added||January 26, 2017|
|Category||All, Banking Basics, Savings|
|Tags||FTC, Money Smart|
- Explain what a checking account is, what a savings account is, and the purpose of each
- Identify and list the different types of services that banks or credit unions may offer
- Describe ways avoid paying bank fees
- Explain reasons for choosing a particular bank or credit union
- Lesson Plan
- Partner Talk
- Words to Know
- Questions for Guided Reading
- Checking Account or Savings Account?
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Which Bank or Credit Union?
- Video Transcript
- What are you doing?
- 2 x 2