|Date added||January 30, 2017|
|Category||All, Employment and Small Business|
|Tags||FDIC, Money Smart, SBA|
After completing this training, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the federal tax reporting requirements of a small business and its owner, and to establish a plan to account and pay for federal taxes.
- Identify the general state/local tax reporting requirements of a small business, and establish a plan to account and pay for state/local taxes.
- Identify methods for researching the local, municipal, and county reporting/licensing requirements for a small business.
7 files included:
- Guide to Presenting
- Instructor Guide (doc, pdf)
- Participant Guide (doc, pdf)
- Planning Slides (pptx, pdf)